Follow the steps below to download your eBook to Kindle.
- NB: Make sure that you have a Kindle app installed on your device.
- After you have purchased your eBook(s), wait for your email confirmation.
- Open the confirmation email and click on the Download Files. It will redirect you to the IQS Store site. If you already have an account, it's best to login from there.
- If you are logged in as a registered user, click: My Account > View Order Status. However, if you purchased as a guest, check your email confirmation and click on the Download Files from there.
- Tap the .mobi file version to download and wait for it to download, it could take some time depending on the size of the eBook and your internet speed.
- Click Open in "Kindle".
- It will then open the book in the Kindle application.
Note: If your download expires before you have a chance to download it, we will provide an alternative link via Hightail. Rest assured that the download process would still be the same as mentioned above. Please contact us at email@example.com and include your full name and Order ID.