Your membership to the online 8-Week Program gives you access to view, download and save all the content from the Program. We recommend making sure you have everything you wish to keep saved by the end of the Program, as we are unable to reopen access once the Program closes.
Currently the Meal Pans and Shopping List can be downloaded instantly in a convenient PDF file. The rest of the content can be saved manually using the Print button.
For Meal Plans and Shopping Lists make sure pop-ups are unblocked.
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Safari.
- Under the General section, click the toggle next to Block Pop-ups to enable or disable the pop-up blocker. A green toggle indicates pop-ups are blocked.
How to save Meal Plans and Shopping Lists
- Click the Download button.
- A small pop-up will show prompting you to either block or allow another window. Tap on Allow.
- A new window will pop-up and a PDF file will generate. You will save this into iBooks. If you're not seeing the Open in "iBooks", gently tap the screen and it will show.
Generate PDFs to Other 8WP Content
For other content, manually generate a PDF file and save it in iBooks.
- Select one of the articles/content in the Program and tap Read More.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Tap Save PDF to iBooks and it will automatically generate a PDF file straight to your iBooks PDF shelf.
- After saving them to iBooks, it won't be in their correct file name. You can edit the file name and categorise the PDFs to Week 1, Week 2, etc.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.