With an aim to keep the conversation going, we've got a few basic rules that we ask you to keep in mind.
- Keep your posts nice. Don't be obscene, offensive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, overtly sexual, discriminatory or hateful to another person or organisation - including us, our partners, our employees, competitors and other people or organisations. Respect each other’s comments, even if you don’t agree.
- This is a spam free zone. So no repeat posts please or unsolicited ads.
- Be real. All wall posts and chats need to come from a real person and Facebook or Twitter profile. Fake or anonymous posts will be deleted.
We welcome your feedback, both positive and negative, and will endeavour to respond to your comments when you'd expect us to. Please make sure your comments are in line with the House Rules.
We respect everyone's right to express their thoughts and opinions, and encourage constructive dialogue among members of this group. But we do ask you to remember that if your contributions don't comply with our respective social channels' Terms or our House Rules then they (and you) may be removed.
And don't forget, if at any time you decide that you no longer want to receive messages and updates from our Facebook page you can always 'unlike' or 'unfollow' us. We promise we won’t be (too) hurt.
Our Live Chat service is offered across numerous pages on our blog to help you find quick answers to your questions. We ask that by engaging in conversation with us that you:
- Be respectful of our time and stance upon nutritional matters.
- Understand that we are unable to offer personalised medical advice.
- Respect our right to not disclose any personal information about members of our staff.
That's enough of the serious stuff. Now let's have some fun. Make a post, add a comment and get involved. We look forward to interacting with you and thanks for being a part of our community!