With an aim to keep the conversation going, we've got a few basic rules that we ask you to keep in mind.
- Keep your posts nice. Don't be obscene, offensive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, overtly sexual, discriminatory or hateful to another person or organisation - including us, our partners, our employees, competitors and other people or organisations. Respect each other’s comments, even if you don’t agree.
- This is a spam free zone. So no repeat posts or unsolicited ads.
- Be real. All wall posts and chats need to come from a real person and Facebook, Instagram or Twitter profile. Fake or anonymous posts will be deleted.
We respect everyone's right to express their thoughts and opinions, and encourage constructive dialogue among members of our community. But we do ask you to remember that if your contributions don't comply with our house rules, then they (and you) may be removed.
And don't forget, if at any time you decide that you no longer want to receive messages and updates from our social media accounts you can always 'unlike' or 'unfollow' us. We promise we won’t be (too) hurt.
Our live chat service is offered across numerous pages on our website to help you find quick answers to your questions. We ask that by engaging in conversation with us that you:
- Be respectful of our time and stance upon nutritional matters.
- Understand that we are unable to offer personalised medical advice.
- Respect our right to not disclose any personal information about members of our staff.
That's enough of the serious stuff. Now, let's have some fun! Make a post, add a comment and get involved. We look forward to interacting with you and thanks for being a part of our community!
Need more help?
Send us an email at email@example.com or hop on live chat between 9am - 530pm Monday - Friday (AEST).