The large majority of ingredients you'll need on the 8-Week Program or 7-Day Reboot should be available in a well-stocked supermarket or health food store. To help you, we do our best to use common pantry items, everyday veggies and secondary cuts of meat which are usually easy to find in your local supermarket.
We completely understand that you might not be able to find every ingredient you need, which is why we design our meal plans to be flexible so you can make simple swaps.
There are a few ingredients that you might not have used before, so to give you an idea of what our recipes are all about, check out some example ingredients below:
- Common veggies: Kale, spinach, salad mix, cabbage, mushrooms, capsicum, sweet potato, eggplant, onions, avocado, broccoli, zucchini and cucumber.
- Common fruit: Berries, lemon, apple, pear, banana and tomato.
- Various pantry items: Coconut oil, olive oil, spices, almond meal, gluten-free flours, apple cider vinegar, tamari, buckwheat groats and chia seeds.
- Common egg, dairy and fridge items: Cheese, full-fat milk, eggs, full-fat natural or Greek yoghurt and butter.
- Common herbs: Coriander, parsley and chives.
- Bakery items: Sourdough bread.
- Various types of red meat, poultry and seafood.
- Selection of seeds and nuts.
Remember that as part of your membership, we provide you with a handy food swaps guide you can use for guidance with substitutions and you can also access our exclusive community forums. Connect with other members who are making substitutions and get advice from the IQS recipe developers about the best substitutes for a particular meal!
Need more help?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or hop on live chat between 9am - 530pm Monday - Friday (AEST).