Follow the steps below to download your eBook to an iPad or iPhone.
- After you have purchased your eBook(s), wait for your email confirmation.
- Open the confirmation email and click on the Download Files. It will redirect you to the IQS Store site. If you already have an account, it's best to login from there.
- If you are logged in as a registered user, click: My Account > View Order Status. However, if you purchased as a guest, check your email confirmation and click on the Download Files from there.
- From either of the links, you will see three, different file versions. If you don't know which one to pick, we explained it all here. For iPad and iPhone you should download the ePub version for iBooks and other e-readers.
- To download the ePub file, click the ePub file link once and wait for your file to download. It might appear that nothing is happening (don't be thrown off) your file is actually downloading. Depending on the speed of your internet connection it could take from 2-20 minutes.
- Once the file is downloaded, you'll see a screen like these for both iPad and iPhone versions. Click Open in "iBooks".
- Please note that the file download links expire within 21 days or after 3 downloads.
- At this point, it will automatically save on your iBooks and hopefully see the new eBook on your iBooks shelf.
- If you want to transfer an ePub file to iBooks or another eReader app called Kobo, just tap the file version and follow these steps:
- Once you tap any of eBook reader that you prefer, it will go straight to its Library.
Note: If your download expires before you have a chance to download it, we will provide an alternative link via Hightail. Rest assured that the download process would still be the same as mentioned above. Please contact us at email@example.com and include your full name and Order ID.