Our meal plans and shopping lists are designed for one person, so you'll need to scale up the recipes and shopping lists to suit the number of people in your family.
How to multiply your meal plans
We know it can seem a little daunting right now, but we're confident you'll get into the swing of things quickly.
Some tips to help you scale up your meal plans:
- The shopping list covers each breakfast, lunch and dinner on the weekly meal plan.
- Lunch is always leftovers from dinner, so we always cook two portions at dinner (one portion for dinner and one portion for lunch).
- If you're cooking for two adults who both need leftovers for lunch, we'd recommend doubling the entire shopping list.
- If you're cooking for two adults who don't need leftovers for lunch, you'll already have two portions for dinner and will only need to double the breakfast ingredients.
- If you're cooking for two adults who need leftovers for lunch each day and two small children, we'd recommend doubling the entire shopping list and adding in some extra veggies to each meal so you have enough for each portion.
- If you're cooking for two adults who need leftovers for lunch each day and two teenagers, we'd recommend doubling the shopping list and adding in extra both veggies and protein with each meal so you will have enough for each portion.
Remember that as part of your membership, we provide you with access to our exclusive community forums. Connect with other members and Program ambassadors who are experienced at cooking IQS meals for their families and share tips on how to win over all the members of your family!
Need more help?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or hop on live chat between 9am - 530pm Monday - Friday (AEST).