The most important thing to remember before embarking on your sugar quitting journey is this: quitting sugar is about finding your ideal health and treating your body with the respect it deserves. Weight loss on the Program varies between members because everybody (and every body!) is different. How much weight you'll lose is something only you can find out for yourself.
There are so many different factors to consider when it comes to losing, gaining and maintaining weight. Beyond your diet and exercise, your genetics and what's happening inside your body such as your gut health, hormones, stress levels and sleep can have a big impact on your weight as well.
Tips to boost weight loss
- Get moving. Regular exercise is important to help you achieve your weight loss goals. To help you get started, 8-Week Program members receive a copy of our brand new movement plan eBook!
- Do your best to stick to three meals per day and minimise snacks. Sometimes we are snacking more so out of boredom, habit or thirst, rather than actual hunger. Our meal plans provide you with breakfast, lunch and dinner each day and everything you need to meet or exceed your RDIs each day. When you feel like a snack, try to delay for 20 minutes to see if you really want it or not.
- Minimise high-fat snacks such as nuts, cheese, coconut oil and avocado. High-fat snacks are great sugar-craving busters, but are also very energy dense.
- Make sure you're getting plenty of sleep each night and time to relax each day.
- Focus on your gut health. If you're not already, now is a great time to start experimenting with fermented foods like sauerkraut, kimchi, kombucha and kefir.
It's important to keep in mind that you're likely still very early in your sugar quitting journey. Your body is still adjusting and it's not unusual for some members to not have any weight loss until later in the Program or beyond.
Need more help?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist!